The clutch release bearing is an important part of the car, it is installed between the clutch and the transmission. The release bearing seat is sleeved on the tubular extension of the first shaft bearing cover of the transmission, and the shoulder of the release bearing is always against the release fork through the return spring, and is retracted to the position, keeping a gap of about 3~4mm with the end of the release lever. Since the clutch pressure plate and the release lever operate synchronously with the engine crankshaft, and the release fork can only move axially along the output shaft of the clutch, it is obviously impossible to use the release fork to dial the release lever directly. The release bearing can make the release lever move along the clutch output shaft axially while rotating, thereby ensuring the clutch can be engaged smoothly, the separation is soft, and the wear is reduced. In this way, the service life of the clutch and the entire transmission system can be prolonged.
The release bearing in clutch is an important part of the automobile. If the working environment is not good, the bearing will fail. In use, it is affected by axial load, impact load and radial centrifugal force during high-speed rotation. In addition, because the thrust of the shift fork and the reaction force of the separation lever are not in a straight line, a torque is formed. The clutch release bearing has poor working conditions, intermittent high-speed rotation and high-speed friction, high temperature, poor lubrication conditions, and no cooling conditions.
1. Step on and open gently to smoothly join and separate.
2. Pay attention to the maintenance of the clutch release bearing. During regular or annual inspection and maintenance, use steaming and boiling to soak the butter so that it has sufficient lubricant.
3. In accordance with the operating regulations, avoid the clutch half-engaged and half-disengaged state, and reduce the number of times the clutch is used.
4. Adjust the free stroke to meet the requirements (30-40mm) to prevent the free stroke from being too large or too small.
5. Pay attention to leveling the clutch release bearing release lever to ensure that the elastic force of the return spring meets the requirements.
6. Minimize the number of joining and separation, and reduce the impact load.
Cixi Kaige Auto Spare Parts Co., Ltd. is an auto parts supplier, strictly controls product quality, and has the technology and ability to produce main parts by ourselves.
Our factory has injection workshop, CNC machining workshop, seal workshop and product life test workshop. At present, the products have been sold to major markets in the world and are well received by customers.