The car must be the most common means of transportation in our daily lives, and it is also one of our most important means of transportation. So for such an important means of transportation, do you really understand it? If an abnormal noise occurs in the clutch release bearing of an automobile, how should this problem be solved? Today, Veuve will introduce to you.
1. The release bearing of the automobile is short of oil and makes a noise.
2. The car release bearing is damaged and makes noise.
3. The clearance between the pressure plate and the drive pin in the double-disc clutch is too large.
4. The clearance between the key teeth of the driven disk hub and the key teeth of the primary shaft is too large.
5. The rivets of the driven disc hub are loose.
Put the transmission in the neutral position, let the engine run at idle speed, step on or release the clutch pedal (disengage or engage), the noise will be more pronounced when the car is not moving.
1. Lightly step on the clutch pedal, when the clutch release bearing and the release lever are in contact, there will be an obvious "rustling" noise.
It can be judged that the car clutch release bearing is making noise. At this time, grease can be added to the release bearing. If the noise still occurs after grease is added, the release bearing is damaged. If the release bearing is stuck or the axial clearance is too large, replace the bearing with a new one. If the wear of the inner ring of the bearing is greater than 0.3mm and the entire bearing runs idly on the separation sleeve, the bearing and separation sleeve should be replaced.
2. Depress the clutch pedal, and make a metal rubbing sound.
Remove the flywheel housing and observe. If there are ablation marks or sparks at the contact between the clutch release bearing of the automobile and the release lever, it means that the clutch release bearing does not rotate or is damaged, and the bearing should be replaced.
3. When the engine is running at idling speed, the clutch has a "clap" sound.
Slightly step on the accelerator, the sound does not change, it may be caused by the break of the separation lever screw, the damaged part should be replaced. When you encounter this situation later, you can check the clutch parts.
4. When the engine is running at idle speed, the clutch has a "cuckling" impact sound.
The noise is weakened or disappeared above the medium speed, and then the clutch pedal is depressed, the noise also disappears, indicating that the clutch friction plate rivet is loose or the keyway of the driven disc hub is worn. In this case, the bottom cover of the flywheel housing can be removed. When the engine is turned off, the transmission is engaged, the clutch pedal is stepped on, and the driven plate is checked with a screwdriver to check whether there is a gap in the keyway. If the gap is large, it needs to be repaired or replaced with new parts.
5. If the clutch pedal is fully lifted, a noise or intermittent knocking sound is heard.
The reason for this situation may be that there is no gap between the automobile clutch release bearing and the release lever. At this time, adjust the free stroke of the clutch pedal, that is, there is no gap between the release bearing and the release lever. It may also be that the return spring is soft, broken, elongated, or falling off, which causes the free sliding of the separation bearing of the automobile to make noise when contacting the separation lever. It should be repaired or replaced according to the specific conditions.